GOOGLE DRIVE ALBUM #826 – has sketches & drawings for Videos #820 thru #826
(This page last updated 12/26/2019)
About Video #823
This video shows the “TWO-BUTTON” system where the public can push and hold a ‘Forward’ button to make the train move in the forward direction, or push and hold a ‘Reverse’ button to make the train move in the reverse direction.
This system has 3 “modes” of operation:
- Mode 1: The public can HOLD DOWN either a “forward” or “reverse” button to control the train themselves.
- The train will not move unless one of the 2 buttons is held down.
- Mode 2: You can give the public a single button they can PUSH & RELEASE, that causes the train to automatically make 1 complete forward-reverse cycle by itself.
- Mode 3: The operator can close a switch, that causes the train to run CONTINUOUSLY point-to-point automatically.
- Note: Previous Video #822 has an “S Ga. Preview” of the two button system operating (a “forward” and a “reverse” button that the public could control), at this link: youtu.be/lzhWvoTdcVY?t=1590 (this link takes you to the 26:30 point in the video)
About This Web Page
This page contains images and links for Video #823 “NCE DCC Mini-Panel Automatically Control 3-Rail O-ga. Train Point-to-Point” — using 2 detectors.
- The below Fig. 2 shows the overall wiring drawing.
- The below Fig. 3 shows the connection of the Z-Stuff DZ-1011 Block Signal Detector and DZ-1008 Relay.
- The below Fig. 5 shows the Flow Chart for the “Mode 1” Manual operation, whereby the public can control the loco’s forward-reverse direction using TWO pushbuttons.