- DccBitSwitch.com — Fred Hughes. 303-674-3114, Evergreen, CO; most of his controls are DCC, but he also makes some analog controls.
- RR-Concepts.com — Curtis Roecks, Oceanside, CA; makes analog units controlled by microprocessors.
- TrainElectronics.com — Dave Bodnar, Pittsburgh PA
B. Information Websites
- AutoControls.org — this website.
- G scale AutoControl Circuits, by Ted Ansley — http://flickr.com/photos/ansleys/sets/72157608433287430
- Upstairs Train Room, by Bob Graves, — http://www.geocities.com/theupstairstrain/semaphores.html — the ‘semaphore’ page discusses controlling AC Gilbert S gauge trains
- The Large Scale Trains Page, by George Schreyer — http://www.girr.org/girr/tips/tips3/reversing_tips.html — (large scale) Automatic Reversing Loop Controller & Automatic Trolley Controller —
C. Older Track2.com/AutoControls.org Web Pages
- Ted Rapp’s Solid State Relay Designs – http://www.track2.com/rapp — Ted uses solid state NAIS latching relays and Tortoise switch machines for low cost, reliable automatic control of N, HO, O, & G gauge trains. One of his wiring sketches and part numbers are included in this section.
- S Gauge DCC Computer Control — _____ using QuickBasic and a DOS 386 computer. (Can no longer be done, as computers will not run QuickBasic anymore.)