(This page last updated 9/1/2019)
- The AutoControls.org-produced videos are on the >>VIDEOS<< page.
- This page lists videos made by OTHER people.
====== A. MIND-BOGGINGLY IMPRESSIVE DEMONSTRATIONS ======
- ‘DCC++ Full Automation Demo‘, by ‘DCC++’ (10:57 min, Aug 22, 2015) — “system randomly selects 3 of 6 trains, one right after the other, to each pull out of their yard siding, perform an out-and-back across the entire layout, and then re-enter their respective siding,”
====== B. REVERSING LOOPS FOR DIGITAL RAILROADS: ======
- Part 1 How To: Reversing Loops On A Digital Model Railroad by Jim Zimmerlin (5:18 min, May 29, 2017)
- Part 2 Advanced Lesson On Using Reversing Loops With DCC Model Trains by Jim Zimmerlin (6:28 min, Jun 27, 2017)
====== C. TRAINCONTROLLER COMPUTER CONTROLLED ======
- Traincontroller 01: Download, Install, Connect to Command Station by ‘Rudysmodelrailway’ (8:32 min, May 29, 2015). Part 1 of a 54-part series on how to use the powerful, but complex Traincontroller software.
Playlist at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHTr0PSgCs&list=PL59Ec0QtaozHiDO8WyOFyRJfVP15k3Ws5&index=1
- Traincontroller website: freiwald.com/seiten/traincontroller.htm
- Model Railroad Automation from Hikel Layouts & Trains by ‘Hikel Layouts & Trains’ (9:30 min, Oct 21, 2013). Dave Hikel has created an interface between Traincontroller software which is made for DCC, and MTH’s DCS system — so that Traincontroller can be used to automatically control DCS trains.
Website at HikelTrains.com
====== D. ARDUINO HOW TO VIDEOS ======
- Model Railroad Minute S2E5 Animation with Arduinos by ‘CMRSclub’ (12:37 min, Nov 8, 2015). A good overview of the Arduino.
====== E. OTHER AUTOMATIC RR CONTROLS VIDEOS ======