This page last updated 11/26/2016.
- Video #816 “Beginner Exercises for NCE Mini-Panel Automatic Train Control”
- Video Part 1/5, Overview (12 min): Vimeo . | . Youtube
- Video Pt 2: Intro. & Config Settings (48 min): Vimeo . | . Youtube
- Video Pt 3: Blink-The-LED Exercises (52 min): Vimeo . | . Youtube
- Video Pt 4: Simple Run Loco Exercises (37 min): Vimeo . | . Youtube
- Video Pt 5 : Run Loco w/Reed Switch (76 min): Vimeo . | . Youtube
- This Mini-Panel links page can be accessed by forwarding subdomain name mp.autocontrols.org (part of Video #816).
- The “Command Documentation File”, plus the Wiring Diagram, plus the Figures used in the video are in the directory at track2.com/ingram/plans/816
- The “Mini-Panel Videos” Section of the AutoControls.org Video Page has additional Mini-Panel videos.
Other Peoples Links:
- Mark Gurrie’s “NCE Mini/Macro Panel” Web Page — gives a written overview of the Mini-Panel
- CORRECTED Version of the Mini-Panel Technical Reference Manual (edited by Mark Schutzer, link is also at the bottom of Mark Gurrie’s page)
- Arthur Houston: I recommend you view all 20 videos in his NCE playlist, but particularly these videos:
- NCE Corporation: